Walmart Card Shopping

My Daddy came over to go shopping with us, we went to Walmart.

My younger siblings, Daddy and I shopped at Walmart. When my Daddy was talking to my youngest sib, farther referred to me as "He". 

"Alan would use his money".

Daddy said something like that.

I felt a bit, sad that he didn't use fem pronouns, lol.

Anyway, it was fun to shop there and Daddy, 
and he said that he'll pay me back.

He said that he'll pay for the Publix, so that's pretty awesome!

I'm glad that the virtual Walmart spend card worked out, it came to $59.48 but didn't decline, that was so devine!

Thanks for reading!

7:14pm

Update:
7:19pm

We got ice cream and I got to choose one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.