Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

Though I nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again. I'm feeling much better, thanks to y'all positive messages & family talk last night.



Thank you all to those who have helped me with my difficult feelings and thoughts of mutilation and death.

It is true that we can't risk death on doing self-surgery. These gender surgeries can be done professionally.

Last night, my family discussed with me getting actual gender surgery in January after my spine surgery in November.

I'm grateful that I'm still alive. Depression mixed with desperation is a true beast. It leads me to dangers ideas and actions.

Please be easy on the negative feedback y'all, I take things very literally thanks to my body dysphoria and OCD.

Like in 2020, when someone committed about me not being 'beautiful', 

I took it to the extreme and took life threatening online-brought breast growth pills for 9 months straight 

until I couldn't take it anymore, the negative cardiac effects were too great. 

I honestly almost died on several occasions through my quest to perfection. In 2017, I even ended up in the hospital for a month because of severe malnutrition, I was weighing 86 pounds and suffered from organ damage.

I even had to spend time in a mental hospital after I recovered physically.

Anyway, my mind is fragile, and I just put myself out here to create community and understanding.

I'm not trying to be the most knowledgeable or beautiful, I just want to be comfortable and inspire others to be comfortable.


Please call 988 if you are experiencing difficult feelings, as well.

Thank you all for your support ♡♥︎♡


#alternativegirl #Trans #TransGirl #transfem #transfemme #transfeminine #girlslikeus #Tgirl #tgirls #Sissy 
#Gothgirl #Gothicgirl #bodysuit #leotard
#animecosplay CosplayGirl #gothsofinstagram #cosplayergirl #emogirl #cosplaygirls #Cosplayers #crossplay #cosplayergirl  #LGBTQ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.