Distraught

I feel so distraught right now. I received my Discover monthly bonus of $30, and I received about $32 from my paycheck from work. I also woke up like at 5am to do my work and stuff.

$15 of my $32 was automatically deducted by Dave app repayment.

I used $20 to buy the $40 pack at Yay Casino and I lost it all.

I used $10 to buy a $25 pack at SweetSweeps and I eventually made it up to $68, but then I gradually lost it all. I should have stuck with Gravity Roulette.

I only needed $7 more dollars to redeem ):

I feel so hurt right now, I only have $17 dollars left in my account now.

And my $30 phone bill is due in two days.

Hopefully the survey I do later today pays
 out today.

Gosh, I hate this. I didn't even start with much money to begin with.


Thanks for reading.

11:44pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.