9:53pm
There was a deal at Yay Casino for $20 dollars and you get $40 worth of Sweeps Coins. I eventually reached the $50 redemption requirement, however the gift card redemption option was missing and I was only able to withdraw to my Chime account which I owe like $120 on, so my $50 would of just di3d.
I tried to make at least enough to cover my chime account balance with the withdraw.
I made it up to $68, but then lost it all.
I spent so long building up my balance to $20, then buying a pack and getting up to $68, and for it to just di3 like that has me breaking.
But at least I did some offers earlier today at Freecash so I have $77 pending and I paid off my late phone plan today so I'm back online.
Also... my company Swiss Colony reduced my hours from 2 hours today, just to 1 hour because of a staff reduction.
My schedule for 2 days was updated as well, due to the staff reduction I won't be getting a 10 minute break on my 5 hour shift, gosh world save me...
Also, this afternoon my siblings and I suspected that my 2nd eldest sis tried to overdose again, so I called 911, and the ambulance and police came, but it was a false alarm, I think
We continued to monitor her throughout the day.
Anyway, today has been pretty stressful.
But in better news, my Daddy got the job in Cali and he arrived back to his FL motel safely.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment