9:40pm Car Drama

So I was in the car with my eldest brother on a trip to pick up my 2nd eldest sister at work then a police lady pulled us over and suspended my brother's license. He didn't know that it was suspended, and I backed him up that, indeed he didn't know.

So, the police lady gave him option of jail or parking the vehicle.

He felt guilty, (honestly, I felt even more guilty because if I had more money maybe this wouldn't be happening).

But I cheered him up, he thought it was his fault, but I assured him that it wasn't and it was a good thing that we were close to our sister's workplace, we could have been further from her when we were pulled over.

Upon arrival we couldn't find our sis, so I exited the car and went on foot, couldn't find her. I kept searching, then I got a call from my brother letting me know that my sister was in the car. I was like, no wonder I couldn't find her.

So now at least we're together, 3 out of 6, the others are at home, and my dad is at the hotel, he's the only one with a license, he needs to get here via Uber and drive the car back somehow.

So basically we were able to get to the place to pick up our sis which was only a few moments away and now the vehicle is parked and we're basically stuck here and I need to use the restroom.

Anyway, this is bad, but it could have been worse. Thanks for reading.

9:51pm

Daddy still isn't picking up, 
maybe he's sleeping.

Anyway, this is bad, bad, bad.

Thanks for reading!


9:52pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.