2:01pm Hurt


I was about to deposit $10 into HardRock Bet as a last effort ditch to get my money back from $17 to a higher number, but then I received an email from RealPrize, they gave me 30 SC as a VIP gift, AKA you lost thousands with us, so here's $30 dollars in credit to play with.

I ended up losing that, so then it was back to hard rock bet, however my card billing address had a mix match, but I didn't have time to fix that so then I moved on to Fortunecoins.

At Fortunecoins I brought the $9.99 pack which granted me $12.

I brought it up to $33, but then lost it all. I blame that really bad bonus for my downfall, the bonus triggered at $1 and hit a max multipler of 8x, but since nothing hit in that round, my payout was $0....
That was very frustrating, I've won bigger on much smaller bet sizes.

Anyway, these games are rigged, all of them.


Thanks for reading, I feel so empty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.