12:28pm

Earlier today I played $1.50 in free play on Yay casino and got it up to $46, then $42.

Then my youngest sib and I unpacked the stuff I ordered from Walmart.

Then later on I went back to Yay casino in an attempt to make $8 dollars more so I can meet the $50 redeem requirements and cash out so I can reactivate my phone plan, but it didn't end well and I lost all the way down to like $0.04 cents.

This doesn't make sense.

Most insultingly was getting the bonus round on the Jilli Train Express Game and I won $0.02, but was awarded $0.00. I wasn't even given the 2 cents ): I don't think.

This sux! I knew I shouldn't have tried to make another $8 dollars, I should of waited till I had $10, play though it with plinko then withdrawal the money.

Anyway,


Thanks for reading.

Also, the cookies and cream ice cream from Walmart arrived kinda of melted, it tasted good, but made me a bit sick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.