11:01pm V surgery

So I finally let my Daddy know that I had the V Surgery! I sent him a text about it after I made him a Happy Birthday drawing. 

His birthday was in the morning and it was like 10:40pm-ish, I didn't know that he'll still be up, so I sent him the birthday drawing that I made a few moments ago.

He liked it and complimented it, I thanked him and wished him a happy birthday!

I then shifted gears towards Surgery talk.

I wrote like:

""Thank you, Daddy! ♡

Also, did you know that last year I finally got the V surgery ♥︎

It was mid September and it only took like 6 hours, and Brother stayed with me.

And I was wondering if you were proud of me ♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡""

""Vaginoplasty, specially ♡""


Then my Daddy replied,

""I am proud of you Alan.""

I was like,
""Aww, thank you so much! 
That means a lot, Daddy ♥︎

I'm proud of you, too!

I'll let you get some sleep.

Thanks again for everything, Daddy ♡

May your birthday be blessed!"".

He was like, 

"Thanks. I appreciate you very much ❤️ "

I was like,

"Awww, thank you ♡ you as well!".




11:15pm

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.