10:25pm

In the bathroom I threw up a bit in my mouth and swallowed it. I eventually exited the restroom.

I was about to go to sleep, but then I noticed that my 2nd eldest sis opened the front door.

She realized that there was a package at the door and asked if it was mines, so I was like, yes ♡ thanks for reminding me ♡

It looked like she wanted to check the mail, she realized that it was raining too heavily so she's like, "I'm not going in there, Alan can you?"

I was like, noo.... 

And we decided on tomorrow.

She left back to her room,

I then bolted outside in the dark with the night sky pouring rain.

I checked the mail, there was no mail in there for her, just two envelopes addressed to my parents, one alive, one no longer, unfortunately, RIP Mommy.

Anyway, I tell my sis that there was just two envelopes. My sister let's me know that she wasn't expecting a package, she wanted to put one in the mail.

I was like, oh....

I was like, well, I wake up at 6am, 5:30am, in the morning, I can put it in for you.

She agreed.

Only after the adrenaline weared off, I realized how much pain my right knee was in, it was hurting before, but after the running, it was even worse.

I huddle and limp to my room then get into bed an interesting manner.

Anyway, 

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.