10:12am stress.

So since Walmart+ charged my card $13, and Squarespace charged my card $25, I got two $35 dollar overdraft fees of $35.
Managed to request a refund for Squarespace of $25, but it didn't process fast enough for WellsFargo's due date, so now my account is negative -$108.23, go figure, such an amazing way to start the day.

I need to learn how to cancel my subscriptions on time, better.

The calender reminders aren't enough, I guess. I didn't even know that these subscriptions can overdraft my bank account, I thought it'll just not go through. Gosh.

Plus my right shoulder hurts like hell cause I slept ontop of my phone.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.