Wendy's Drama

So much drama at Wendy's, lol.  My brother wanted some things to eat there, so I ordered like two 10 piece nuggets, large fries and a medium coke.

There was a code for a 99c small vanilla frosty, I do enjoy frosties despite my health priorities.

So anyway, the employe lady scans my code, asks me what it was for, so I say a 99c Frosty.

Then she yells "Well now you're NOT going to get it!!" Because you didn't tell me!!!

So then she tells the other employees:

"She didn't tell me what the code was for until after I scanned it!!".

I felt bad and apologized profusely, saying "Sorry, I didn't know, I thought it would auto-populate".

You see readers, I've had scanned Wendy's promo codes successfully before with no problem, they auto-populate with ease and there's no promises.

Plus, I thought she read what the promo said when I showed her my phone screen.

I had predicted something bad happening at that local Wendy's that would make me not go there anymore, I thought discrimination, but this anger towards the customer and humiliation is just as bad. 

I might need to report to corporate or something.

I didn't even get the Frosty in the end, and only one of two of the 10piece nuggets, so sad.

To be fair, I ordered the nuggets first via mobile order,

 then the fries, drink and attempted frosty at the counter, mobile orders almost always go wrong, 

but still, you don't yell at me like that );

(Edit, it looks like I forgot to add the second 10 piece nuggets to my DoorDash order, so that's on me, good thing I didn't confront the staff about my missing 2nd order of nuggets, lol.
But, still, she didn't mean to be mean to me over the frosty. 4:14pm.)

Also, I think a customer guy got spit on my thumb when he was laughing with his hommie, so now I feel sick, plus he almost spilt my brother's drink over when he leaned against the table.

I feel so paranoid right now, I wanted to start this afternoon right after so much hard work earlier, I wanted to treat myself with a frosty, but,

this drama at Wendy's has gotten me feeling pretty saddy.

Thanks for reading.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.