Shopping

I went shopping at Walmart this afternoon, it was pretty fun. I dressed all goth.
I walked around the sections for a bit because I was buying time editing and uploading my TikTok video regarding how I'm still a Bad Glitch regardless of me being born a woman or not, Glitch;

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTU9XcbY4/

Later,

I was also singing some K-Pop Demon Hunters verse "Called a problem child cause I got too wild, but now that's how I'm getting paid".

Then after that a Walmart lady stopped me to ask if I was okay. I was like, yes I'm just looking for the bread. Thanks for asking (:

I eventually found the bread section and I soon completed my purchases.

Also, the $50 I received from that survey earlier came in handy for this shopping journey.
Speaking of money, earlier today I also received the $147 from that casino site, I then put $100 of it into another casino site (CardCrush) and lose pretty bad and won pretty bad. I ended up withdrawing $195 after a $115 win on Gravity Roulette. Number 19 x100 hit.

Speaking of Gravity Roulette. I got like a free $1 dollar from Chumba Casino today, and I saw that I missed winning Number 26, So that was my opportunity to bet on 0, because 26 is close to 0 on the wheel.

I put my one and only $1 chumba dollar on number 0 and I won $30. I feel like they've changed the win amount drastically because I used to get like $36-$38.

But anyway, I redeemed that fast for a $33 Uber Eats Gift Card because it had a 10% bonus, and I wanted to buy some lunch for my 2nd eldest sis and my big brother and I before we headed out to my sister's workplace.


Anyway, that was a lot of digital talk.

Thanks for reading!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.