Shell

We went to the dock after picking up my 2nd eldest sis from the psych hospital. We went to a cookie shop as well. 

I had my set eye on a shell near the shore, so I picked it up with a Wendy's tissue.

My eldest brother identified it as an abalone, just when I thought of how my Mommy had buttons of a similar bio material.

My 2nd eldest sis suggested that I take it home just when I was going through some conflictions of whether I should take it home or not.

I agreed that yes, I'll take it home.


Yes, this abalone is so sparkly and pretty!

Thanks for reading, truly!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.