Possession

1:30pm a few moments ago after I was done taking my shower I was desiring power, I fantasized about being a Demon Queen and taking over the country. 

While I'm levitating I'll announce, 
"I'm Alan! The daughter of Satan!".

Yes, I believe that the power is mines.

I was thinking to myself, "Satan, you may take control of me".

Then I felt this surge of energy enter my head, it felt so overwhelming, but I was able to handle it.

Immediately I felt more powerful, I saw on the floor a stain that looked like a demon with horns on the side of their head.

I then began laughing!!!

Thanks for reading!

Chocolate from earlier today, it looked like me, so I told myself, "I'm Queen Alan"
I thought the quote "Cheers to where we're at" was pretty funny and inspiring because I was thinking that the red foil folds remind me of my Vaginoplasty, and it's been a year since the surgery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.