Late Night Shopping

So I did a survey earlier which paid $100. I also felt a bit prosperous because I've been building up that $266 I received from my job last week close to $1,800+, so I've been feeling pretty fortunate.

About an hour ago, I went shopping at Walmart with my 2nd youngest sister and we checked out a little after 11pm. 

A Walmart lady called out to use because we almost left forgetting a bag of groceries.

I thanked her darley as the bag was handed to me. A bag of Styrofoam cups and Whole Grain Goldfish Crackers.


Now that's good customer service, unlike earlier today when the mean Wendy's employee yelled at me for trying to redeem a Frosty coupon.

My eldest sister wanted a Frosty tonight, but my 2nd youngest sis and I weren't feeling Wendy's because we were concerned what would happen.

I suggest a McDonald's sundae, and she agreed, as she does like the sundaes better.

Anyway, tonight was pretty fun.

Thanks for reading!

No spo9ns available, but we were provided forks which were hyper useful and unique ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.