I braided my hair

So I had a dream earlier where I accidentally sent a photo of my pusay to my parents and also some NSFW meme, by accident because I guess they were accidentally in the text group. I felt pretty embarrassed in my dream, and my Daddy was confused and my Mommy was upset and crying. I didn't know what to do. But, towards the end of the dream, I was in the bathroom preparing to braid my hair, so I used a comb to brush it out and stuff. There were also various hair products that looked nostalgic. There was also two shampoos by Palmolive?

I then work up. It was nice of my Mommy to visit my dreams even she passed away unfortunately earlier this year, I guess she still lives on spiritually.

Then hours later after the dream.

I decided to give braiding my hair a go, so I combed out my hair and stuff and got to it.

The result wasn't all that great, but at least it looks kind of call, and I had lots of fun.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.