Feelings

I've lived as a boy and hid my trans identity to make others happy, but that fell apart shortly by the time I was 12, I decided to accidentally get seen wearing girl clothes. That way I could tell my family non-verbally.

(I also put a dress 👗 on when I was three, but my Daddy told me that the dress looked square on me! 😭)

(And similar also happened when I was 12, 13, 14, 15>>, my Daddy & 2nd eldest sis have discouraged me from wearing girl clothes... Huh, maybe they were jealous because I looked too pretty.)

Anyway, non-verbal storytelling and communication is a pretty useful tool for me.

Because saying, "You know what? I'm Trans!" would be a bit cringe for me... Funny, I've never really seriously used that word in real life to describe myself. 

Because, I'm just a Girl!!! Whenever I say Trans Girl, I get the bad comments and accusations and hate.

I'd love to just skip all that drama and just be a successful pretty rich girl ♡

I've been trying all my years to be successful and I've been an early adapter to the world of digital content and I've grown my channels and online stores over many years only to be struck down and pinned to the wall like an experimental butterfly 🦋 being picked at by big corporations and spectators.

I've amassed many views, indeed, but the big corporations haven't returned the favor.

I've gained like over 50-Million views across my platforms, yet I've been denied pay.

I've seen others with 300K views receive at least $6,000 or more.

So that unfair treatment along with all the trolls and stuff has made me feel inadequate to be successful.

I do what the others do, I follow the steps and meet the requirements, yet I'm still a failure?¿?¿?

Anyway, that's enough wording, don't get mad by what I type, I'm just Journaling.

If you don't like me, don't be hating, just keep scrolling.

Because even I don't like me, so if others don't like me it wouldn't make much of a difference.

Anyway, thanks again for reading, I hope this resonates with someone out there.


12:17am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.