Daddy Visit

My siblings and I minus my 2nd eldest sis, picked up our Daddy today at the motel.

My eldest siblings went to Verizon with him to conduct a phone trade in. In the end, the phone didn't need to be traded in.

My eldest siblings and Daddy came back to my younger siblings and I at Starbucks. We ordered coffee there.

On the way back in the car, my Daddy was saying "Sorry guys, I'm going to have to vote for the republican governor.".

I was like, which one?

My Daddy replied, The black one.

My 2nd youngest sister was like, "isn't that the?".

I was like, "yes, then phobic one.".

[It's funny because moments earlier while at the bathroom in Starbucks I was thinking about how my Daddy would react to me using the women's bathroom. I thought that I'd explain with, "I've had my sex legally changed".⁰.

Also in the bathroom, I thought about something like:

"Of course a candidate would create an anti-trans campaign. Everyone hates trans people. It's such a lazy and unoriginal campaign to promise getting rid of trans people.".]

Anyway, the fact that my Daddy is voting for the transphobic governor makes me feel sad. It kind of ruined my mood for the night.

His reasoning for voting republican was that the democrat candidate was republican beforehand and just switched to Democrat.

My response was, okay. I don't want to get into politics. 

I said that to prevent myself from lecturing my Daddy about just how transphobic and cruel the candidate he's going to vote for is.

After that political talk, my youngest sibling played the song from Wicked Wonderland "Mad". "My farther is twisted".

I thought that was funny.


Anyway, upon dropping my Daddy back off at the apartment/motel, we got the chance to get a tour of his room. My eldest brother stayed in the car.

It was pretty cool inside, I mentioned that it was good for making TikToks. My Daddy and siblings laughed. My Farther said not to post it on Facebook, because that's where his friends are. I was like, okay (:

It was a pretty cool time with Daddy.

I felt like telling him about my Vaginoplasty, but I think I'll wait till next time or call him over the phone for that.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.