Clothes

My 2nd youngest sister washed and dried one of my bags of clothes for me and my big brother's blue blanket.

I was pleasantly surprised that there was s dryer full of my clothes waiting for me.
These clothes I haven't wore since like the beginning of this year so it was awesome to see them again!

My sister, I thanked her profusely and later loaded the clothes into a white bag. My sister also found the white bag for me.

Thanks for reading!

It showed a shark on my PC wallpaper as soon as I put the clothes near my PC for some reason.
I also ordered these panty pads a few days ago via instacart since I was running low.

Thanks again for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.