9:27pm

I took out like $125+ in loans tonight to chsee my losses. I brought a $85 pack at Modo Casino valued at $100. I played it up to $130 something then ended up at $0.29.

But, I also brought toilet paper, paper towels, Styrofoam cups and chocolate tonight.

Thanks for reading.


Update:

9:55pm

I put another $20 of my loan money into Chumba Casino and I lost brutally to Gravity Roulette.

I feel so defeated, truly. I was ahead yesterday by like $1K, but now I'm deeper into debt.

This hurts my heart.

I'm starting to get PTSD now from certain numbers, numbers that the roulette chose instead of the numbers that I choose.

I guess that's how it goes.

My sorrows, my money woes, my sorrows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.