9:03pm Deactivation

I saw that Kalshi had a $25 dollar bonus deposit opportunity, but then I saw that the crypto deposit option allowed for up to $2M.

Why would someone need to deposit up to $2 Million dollars for sports betting?

It seemed like a very bad and shady business to me with some insider trader stuff behind the scenes, so I ditched any thought of a $25 dollar bonus and deactivated my account while saying the word "D1E!".

Anyway, I got my $35 Swagbucks from completing the new account offer a few months back.

I have no need for Kalshi now, that app seems way too shady, ew.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.