8:58pm
My big brother reminded me that I wanted to buy Milk at Publix, so I thanked him and we headed out.
My 2nd youngest sister called in to let me know that my youngest sib wanted watermelon. I think I heard my youngest sib want jellybeans, so my 2nd youngest sister said, oh she brought some earlier.
It's always awesome when my siblings use she/her pronouns on me.
At the store in addition to the milk, I brought some watermelon and orange juice as well as requested by my siblings.
You know what, a store Clerk ask me if I was paying with cash, so I nodded yes.
He then tells the store lady, "She's paying with cash" I'll need some change, or something like that.
I felt so happy that the clerk saw me as a she, it was totally worth losing my $228 in winnings earlier tonight, because if not for that, that moment probably wouldn't have happened.
You know, that's like what I was telling my therapist earlier. It saddens me when I'm misgendered. So when people see as female, I'm happy and I feel affirmed.
So I was telling my therapist that I needed more surgery to look more femme.
But she told me that,
"you look like a girl to me".
So I thanked her.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment