8:31pm Political Survey
I did a transphobic political call survey that lasted like over half an hour, no compensation, but I went through it anwayway because I was already so invested into it.
The caller on the phone was asking me how I feel about immigrant Healthcare and Transgender Healthcare and Surgeries and transgender rights and biological 'men' in women's sports.
My reaction was like, if the US has the resources to help us, then why not benefit our fellow humans?
My reaction to the secondary transgender demonization was like,
these questions are pretty offensive to me, this is what I fight for.
The survey was conducted by Dynata, my own flesh and blood, because I used to work for them, so it felt like a betrayal because why would they make such a transphobic survey.
Towards the end, the caller thanked me for my time, and I thanked her as well.
I did mention how the Transgender subjects were upsetting to me.
She apologized and let me know that she had to read them because it was the script.
I understood, and her apology made me feel better, so I thanked her.
No hate for the caller, she was awesome and she referred to me as ma'am.
I even let her know that she was doing a good job because I too used to work at Dynata.
I think where my real sadness comes from is the fact that the writers of the survey would make immigrants and trans people the main villains of the political survey.
Definitely makes me feel not too good.
Anyway, that's my complaint #Dynata
#TransIsBeautiful
&
#TransWomenForever
Thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment