7:27pm
OCD & finance is an awful mix, I always have a certain amount I need to save or earn to feel comfortable and at ease.
However, chasing money has been getting me stressed & unsatisfied lately, it's like a curse. I finally have a job, but the pay isn't enough.
When my bank had 50, not enough, 260, it wasn't enough, when it had 1,140K, it wasn't enough.
The money just wasn't ever enough, thus I try to make more, crypto, puzzles, surveys, gamble, casino, content, so many tasks that my mind would scramble, I would mentally ramble, "not enough, not enough."
Then I lose it all, now it's really not enough, but I pick myself back up and try again, rinse and repeat,
I work 1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, back up again, then lifestyle creep, creep, balance reaches peak then back to zero tomorrow.
I swear money is driving me insane, I've been chasing it all my life, yet I'm still in poverty, ha ha, irony, most definitely.
I used to think $14 an hour was decent, but now that I'm making $15 an hour, it's not enough, it'll never be.
The prices in the economy, straight up illegal,
yet I'm treated as a criminal for trying to bend the rules to catch up with this new expansion flow?
All this financial pressure puts so much pressure on my mind you see, but then I looked down and remembered what really matters in the end, honestly,
my Bo0biez! 🩷💕🩷💕
My chest bubbles have made so much growth progress since the last few years, and I should be proud of that, not my bank account.
Although, I still need big bank to get some more cosmetics surgery, so I'll get back on track and continue trying to make money, make videos and try not to beat myself too hard, (wait a minute 🥴)....
Anyway, I'm confident that I can still reach the $15,600 I need for my next cosmetic surgery, I just need to think positively and the huge stacks of money will come... to me!!! 💖💕
Thanks for reading! 💋
Comments
Post a Comment