7:01pm


So today I worked like 7+ hours at my job, because I need the money.

Earlier today my 2nd youngest sister asked about asking Daddy for like $10 because we needed juice and rice.

So I'm like, ok. So I texted Daddy about it, and he sent $60, so I thanked him.

Although, I was saddened that it landed in the account which had a negative balance of like $79 from the automotiv Grant App loan repayment, so my account ended up being like -$18.

Still not a positive balance for groceries. I didn't let my Daddy know about that because I felt so guilty.

Gambling debt has ruined me this week. I should have just cut my bloody losses.

I ended up $2,500+ in the right direction a few weeks ago, but then I began losing at these casinos so badly that I'm now like -$500+ in the red. Gosh, I hate this I hate this I hate this!!!!

I've been trying to fix my money issues with these dang online methods, such as crypto trading, gambling and stock trading, yet I'm just right where I stsrted, but only worse.

I've tried selling things on eBay back when I was a teenager, which worked, until I was scammed badly at 19 and ended up hundreds in debt, so then I joined p0rn sites in an attempt to climb out of my new debt.

That didn't quit work, and now millions have seen me n@ked, so it just gets increasingly embarrassing.

Or so it seems, I kind of like the feeling, no I really like the feeling of being admired and worshiped by men like the e-zlut that I am.

Anywa7.....

Let's focus on my money issues again...

(LoL, while I was writing all this it was playing "Say it ain't so". My brother was coincidentally playing it.).

I'm in deep gambling debt right now because I'm loss chasing, but still losing.

In fact, I haven't gotten a single redemption or return to my bank from all these loans I've used at the bloody casino.

I actually did beg for some of my money back by writing RealPrize and LoneStarCasino. LoneStarCasino gave me $25 dollars earlier today in SC, which I quickly lost. And RealPrize gave me free spins which were mostly dead spins, I didn't even make it up to like $20 after about 70 free $1 value spins.


Anyway, I was still able to get the juice for my sister today because I still had a little money left over in PayPal and a couple of other bank cards.

Also, I took out another loan, like a $50 loan at Dave, which should cost me $60+ in loan repayments.

Gosh, the fees and interest of these loans, luckily my credit score wasn't good enough for the big loans, like the $5K loans and stuff.

Imagine how I'd feel if I owed $5K in gambling debt versus about $500. 
Yeah, I'll feel extra hopeless.

[Please call 988 if you feel hopeless, you got this! You are loved, appreciated and needed, so please stay]

Thanks for reading!

7:21pm


Update:

10:25pm


Yay casino had a deal of of a $40 pack for $19.99. I had some money left from my loans, but needed a bit more. I spent $6.99 for a loan app subscription and my approved loan was only $10 dollars. I had that sent out for $11.99.

In the end, I didn't have enough for the pack still, so I basically wasted money. The $6.99 subscription fee was none refundable.

Thanks True loans.. So misleading, I didn't get approved up to $150, at all.

10:28pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.