7:01pm

Earlier I put $79.99 into Modo casino boxes, withdrew $118 something.

Then I brought a $115 pack at SpinQuest for $100, then lost it to Gravity roulette.

Then I brought like $64 something for a $80 something coin pack at Megabonanza and lost it to Live Roulette.

Then I cancled my $748 redemption at Winbonanza in an attempt to win back the $164 something.

I ended up losing like $200+ more in winnings until I made a few breakthrough wins and got up to like $1,025.83. So I'm very greatful for turning like a $400 gift card into $1K today.

Thanks for reading!

Update 8:07.

I read some DailyMail Doctor Who stuff and the article and another article were demonizing Trans people, so that got me a bit upset.

So then I cancled my $1,025 redemption and made some more money off of it. So far I stand at $1,072.23, so I'm satisfied for now.

That's about an extra $50 for my Health insurance bill.

Thanks again for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.