6:57pm


Today at work was pretty short, just 3 hours.

I've been listening to 9/11 stories earlier today and they made me emotional.

My workplace also had some 9/11 tributes, so that was inspiring.

Also, I received an email from LoneStarCasino telling me that they couldn't give me 700 SC back, but they boosted my account.

They referred to me as 'brother'

I thanked them, 
and let them know that it's 'sister.

I saw that 150 SC was added to my account, so I played through it in order to withdraw it.

I lost badly, then got up to $190s eventually.
Then $170s, $70s, $50s, $20s.

I was eventually down to $9.11, 
and it was 6:11pm.
This to me was a sign that today is a day to be honored and respected.

And as if someone was talking to me, I opened up Live Roulette again with my last
 $9 SC.

Then I saw the number I was thinking of, 6.
It just won without me.

I try 6 again and lose.
Something told me to put 
most of my coins on number 0.


So I trusted the voice and put most of my last coins on 0. I put $4.11. My final bet.

And I ended up winning 0.
I was overwhelmed with emotion and I knew that this was definitely a spiritual intervention.

I immediately withdrew my winnings and then I drew a 9/11 tribute artwork, 

I thought of drawing a tribute earlier, but I guess I forgot. This intervention reminded me to never forget.
9/11, 2001 has brought out the best of humanity in humanity's worst moment. Listening to survivor stories always moves me.

In the most hopeless and darkest times, people can connect together to form as one, 
and rebuild from the destruction and darkness
to find new light.

Let us always remember those who were lost,
and let us never forget that evil never wins; 
Love prevails, always.

#911

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.