5:52pm losses

I had won $4.09 off of free play on one of those iPhone casino apps I found through Freecash. There was a $0.50 fee, so $3.59 was deposited into my account.

Then some moments ago I deposited the $3 into my account for the $4 pack on iPhone another casino app I've found through Freecash.

I go into kitchen to check on my younger siblings. My youngest one is like, "Alan are you gambling again?" As she notices the slot on my iPhone.

I'm like [:

She's like, you know, someone was like I gambled my kid's college fund and doubled it.

She was like, it's cool that they won, it was pretty risky, now the kid has double the college money.

I was like, that's the goal...


Anyway, I think the trick to winning at these games are just smaller bets and over time it adds up.

I ended up losing the $3 deposit, but I did get the $0.29 cents on Freecash for meeting the play requirements of doing 10 spins.

Gosh, these casinos are a living hell.

I work so hard for this money, so much time and investment and opportunities wasted for this money, only to have it evaporated within minutes and I hate myself for it, but I'm not dying a broke loser, I will win!

I just want at least $15K for surgery, 
then I'll quit.

Because, getting $15K right now with a part time temporary job is near impossible.

Anyway, thanks for reading ♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.