5:18pm sadness
I went shopping with my 2nd youngest sister and eldest brother today.
In the car I played Crown Coins Casino and had free $6 of coins, with that I eventually earned up to $50, $70 and beyond.
We arrived back home and my youngest sibling played the WNBA award ceremony for us, that was pretty cool, the medals were pretty.
Anyway, I'm still playing the live American roulette game on Crown Coins Crashino, I've had about over an hour invested into it.
I make it up to $123, and I'm pretty stoked about that.
We had to head out again, this time Sam's Club, so I went and used the restroom real quick.
I put my phone on the wall of the bathtub and pull down my pantyhose and underwear to use the toilet.
While on the toilet I place some bets that didn't work out too good. I was eventually down to like $70-$90. I tried to bet on number 6, but the timer ran out, and of course, number 6 won.
I was down very low by the time I got out of the bathroom.
Outside while heading to the car, I scored a 0 or 00 win and got back up to at least $36+.
I eventually made it up to like $70 something, but I lost it all down to $0.12 cents in my pursuit of trying to get back to $100+.
I feel so sad, but at least I tried.
At least I had some fun earlier today with watching Super Girl 2026 and the WNBA game with my younger siblings, and at least my Daddy gave us $100 this morning as per my 2nd youngest sister's suggestion, so we were able to get groceries and stuff,
that's the upside of this rather disappointing day.
Gosh, losing streaks are definitely putting the joy out of my life, sucking my resources and time dry and leaving me to mentally d1e.
Thanks for reading.
5:31.
Ha, 31, that's the number that won twice in a row and drained my balance down to $0.12.
5:32 PM.
PM.... Princess Moment ♡♥︎♡♥︎♡
Comments
Post a Comment