4:56pm Frustration

I saw a free 50 spins with 67 SC pack for $67 dollars at Megabonanza via email, so I brought it got up to like $92 then lost it.

So then I canceled my redemption at LoneStarCasino of $730 something.

I thought to my self that I should only play with the $30 something and leave the $700 alone, but I thought I had more control.

I eventually lost all the $730 something down to $0.11 cents.

I feel so numb.

I was doing so well, paid off loans and bills and I was feeling greatful for my winning streak.

Gosh, this sux.

I brought that $600 for $750 pack earlier today via lone star. I withdrew like $600 something.

But then I put $20 into Chumba casino and lost, so then I cancled my LoneStarCasino redemption and made it up to $730 something.

But then I put $67 into Megabonanza, then lost so I cancled my $730 redemption to try and make back the $67, it went horribly wrong.

I feel so distressed.

This is mental torture.

Thanks for reading.

5:03 pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.