4:39pm Depression
I'm losing my mind, I deposited $129 into Spree Casino, I made it up to $609, withdrew $500, lost the other amount. Deposited $129 again, lost that. Cancled the $500 redemption, then I lost the $500. I feel so sad!!!!!
Update 4:47pm, I put $20 into Chumba casino in a desperate attempt to win back my losses, but I failed miserably ):
I hate this! I want all these casinos to end permanently and rid these traumatic and sadistic games from existence!!!
I put off buying shoes yesterday because I knew I'd have more money tomorrow, well now tomorrow is today and I blew it! I can no longer buy new shoes, I have to live with these broken shoes with the heels peeling off a bit longer I guess. I hate this, I hate this, I hate this!!! Casinos should burn down and be erased from all history and memory!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment