3:58pm $10 loss

I lost $10 and half an hour because the survey company refused to pay me for my completed survey,

 which is quite disappointing because I've been applying to surveys all day and I finally get accepted into a functional survey that looked like it was going to pay out, but I was mistaken. 

It's a shame, I put so much time and writing into that survey, and then it gets rejected after it was accepted and I was given a payout date of 8 days.

Why accept it, give me a payout date, then reject it a few minutes later?????

Something must be off with Dscout this week, nothing but rejections and lots of wasted time.

I wish my job was full time ⏲️ instead of full time, then I wouldn't have to supplement my income like this.

That $10 survey loss felt like losing $10K because I had put so much time into it and answered so many questions.

Very sad, very sad, very sad.

Anyway, that's my rant.

I'll keep trying until I get that cake 🎂 


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.