2:58pm

My paycheck is now d3ad. I lost like $395 dollars of the $422 paycheck I've received earlier today.

I put like $395 into RealPrize casino and lost it all down to like $150 something, especially since I accidentally put $75 on Roulette, I meant to do $25. I lost that.

I brought it back up a bit with slots and lost some more.

I lost it down to like $50, until I brought it back up with Live Roulette, up to like $340, I thank the Trans Lady Hostest because we probably used some magic spells together telepathically through transmutation energy.

Anyway, I played it down to like $309, I then played some slots and lost badly down to like $278.

I then went back to Roulette and lost badly, I blame the host change.

I then lost it down to like $80, and my $25 bet was slightly off towards number 19 instead of being perfectly in the middle, so that made me lose a potential win because the middle column won, specifically number 23.

I could have won like $75 back.

I soon won a few more times, recovered back to $150, then quickly lost everything.

I feel so numb.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.