2:37pm
Earlier today I had a dream that I deposited $1000 or something into an online casino that looked like American Luck. I lost my money down to like $130 so fast and the so called legendary free spin bonus only got me like $4.99 on $4 dollar spins.
Also between this, I didn't want to play on the laptop so I kept the slots on my phone because I didn't want my Mommy to see, because she doesn't want me gambling online.
My Mom, she holds a red cotton (Polo or Lacoste) shirt and asks me what size it is. I read that it was M 16, so I tell her medium 16.
I then ask her, is it a unisex shirt?
Unisex clothes were something my Mommy and I would talk about, she would tell me that Lacoste has unisex clothes and she'll try to get me some someday.
Anyway, that was good to see my Mom again, even if not physically there, just spiritually. Mommy try to visit me more often please, I miss you. Thank you and Thank you for visiting me today, that was so amazing!
Also, towards the end of my dream I saw that my 1K bank rolll was down to $130 and I felt like I had to pe3, so I woke up and went to the bathroom.
Anyway, after using the restroom and an hour or so later;
I played with $1 free play on live roulette on SpinQuest and got up to like $30 something before losing it all. Then on Megabonanza I did the same thing, put like 80 or 90 something cents of free play on live roulette on Zero and got up to $30 something and lost it all, then got back up to $30 something on my last few cents and dollar by sticking Zero on a 50 cent bet twice in a row until I got back down to $0.
Then I checked my tremendous gift card and saw that my $400 returned, so then I brought a $270 pack at Winbonanza for $200, and I eventually withdrew $748.39, so that was pretty awesome!
Thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment