2:18am sadness
I feel so, so sad.
On Chumba, I did end up canceling my redemption of like $360 and then made like $707. I received the deposit earlier after waiting a long time.
I end up losing almost all to LoneStarCasino, Winbonanza and Fortunecoins.
I just have like $50 left which I redeemed from Yay casino after a $50 for $100 deal.
I feel so blue.
I even told my therapist earlier today about my losses and stuff and how I've been trying to ban myself from the casinos and how I usually lose a lot when sleep deprived.
It's like 2:22am now, my sleep deprivation always ruins my bank balance.
I still have to wake up in a few hours for customer service training, gosh.
At least my thighs are slaying.
Thanks for reading.
Update: 2:53am
I used $49.99 from my $52 something left on my card for RealPrize casino. I made it up to like $80 something, but then lost it.
I feel beyond depressed right now.
I used the last $2 dollars on my card to order a mug at Walmart.
Thx 4 reading.
2:55am.
Comments
Post a Comment