1:37pm

I got like $2.40 in free play at Megabonanza so I played roulette and brought it up to $18 something after number 6 hit. I gradually lost it all ):

Also, earlier today LoneStarCasino gave me free $0.20 spins instead of the $50 I asked for. I won $10 something, got it up to like $22, but then I lost it all.

This is insane, these casinos are so bad right now.

Luckily earlier today when working the phones I was invited to more training and a pay increase of $1 dollar towards the end, so I accepted the invite.

There's a slight confliction though because I have a tele-health appointment on day two of training, so I'll probably advise my supervisor about that.

Also, I was invited to a photoshoot opportunity by some XR photographer, so I replied with my excitement!

Also earlier today, I was invited to a survey that pays $45, I tried multiple times to complete it but it seemed too broken to proceed advanced question 2.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.