12:27pm I lost everything
So I finally received $1,200 from my winnings at LoneStarCasino.
Anyway, I speak with my therapist tomorrow.
They gave me a VIP coupon of $210 extra on a $699 purchase, so I took it.
I made it up to $984, but still had to play through the rest.
I lost it all down to $0.39. I blame Spinomenal and M2Play and Playson, those providers were just the worst. Especially that Sailor Moon clone game by M2Play, I was down to like $500, so I did $5 spins out of desperation, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. This was the time it didn't work. It gave me so many near misses to getting the bonus that it felt like torture.
I was down to $120 from $500 something now.
So then I closed LoneStarCasino and went to Winbonanza, they had some coupons such as $70 extra on a $200 purchase and about $50 extra on about $150.
I brought both of them and lost brutally.
I did mange to win the 4 free spin symbol super bonus on Hacksaw Gaming Epic Zeus.
I was betting max bet of $3.60 per spin, and my bonus for the 12 free spin round was only like $5 dollars.
That bonus was worth $300....
I played some more Hacksaw gaming titles and I lost brutally.
I had $120 left eventually so I played For the Realm with $7.50 spins and I lost it all.
I then returned to LoneStarCasino and lost all my money.
I then deposited $37 into crowncoinscasino and lost that as well.
I then deposited like $19.99 and then $13.99 into American Luck and I lost their as well.
In all, I probably lost at least $1,100+ today within a few hours.
I feel so sad and defeated. I worked so, so hard for that money.
At least I won a $21 DoorDash Gift Card from McLuck last night from my daily bonus.
Anyway, I hate gambling when tired, I don't make the right choices and don't cash out when ahead.
I was ahead $130 at one point, but I wanted to make more money, and that's when things went downhill instead.
I should have just went back to sleep because I woke up way too early today, like 7am or something after going to bed at who knows AM after straightening my hair, but hay, at least I straightened my hair.
Anyway, I speak with my therapist tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!
12:44pm
Comments
Post a Comment