11:47am
My $34 Dollar payment from OF came in earlier today, I've been waiting a while for it to arrive.
Also, I had found out that my WellsFargo account was in Negative -$79 because of Grant automatic loan repayment.
I also had my laptop Zip installment payment not go through.
All this financial pressure, boiling over,
this made me feel the need to gamble to make it back because Negative bank account balances can cost me greatly.
I then took out a new $50 loan with Grant to try and at least double it to pay off the previous loan Negative balance.
I went to Modo casino and I put in $45 for a $50 coin pack.
I hit a 50x on number 6 on the gravity roulette, so I was up at like $88 on my Modo casino balance. I eventually played slots which quickly drained my balance.
I then brought another coin pack, which was $30. This subtracted like $30 from my $34 OF payment which I worked weeks for, my vag still hurts, especially since I made a new video earlier today for PH and OF.
Anyway, I lost the $30 as well to slots and Gravity Roulette. Gravity Roulette dealt the final blow. Also, the number 36 hit at one point, like one of the only times I didn't put anything on it. It feels rigged.
Anyway, thanks for reading.
I don't feel so well.
12:13pm
Update, I brought another pack on Modo for $4.49. [I got a reminder for my $93 Zip installment payment while writing this section]
Anyway, the $4.49, I worked it up to like $10
[I got a call from MoneyKey loans, when writing this section].
As I was writing/saying, I worked up the $5 to $10, well actually $12.
Then I lost it all unfortunately.
This is really upsetting me.
Comments
Post a Comment