1:13pm I lost even more

I took out another $50 loan from the Dave app after it was automatically paid off earlier today plus the fees.

So yes, I take (I ran into to cross the road, almost got hit by a light blue sedan)

Anyway, I take out $50 again which had like $11 worth of fees.

Anyway, I put the $50 into Chumba casino and lost it.

What's worse is that I fell into a slight ditch because I was distracted by my phone when wslking to the gas station to catch up with my 2nd eldest sis. That really hurt my back, plus I didn't win in the end.

Also, before my sis and I left I was bit by a mosquito on my cheek. Another mosquito buzzed by my right side when writing this.

Also, I hate my life right now.

Also, I was so ahead with my finances this week but now I'm back where I stsrted but worse. 

I hate this!!!!!

At least I ordered paper products, eyeliner and a snack wrap with my DoorDash gift card.

Anyway, this financial situation sucks, why can't I ever win $20,000+ plus like those other people that hit the same bonuses as me?

Heck, my bet level is even higher than them sometimes, yet I've been hitting less than 1x bonues lately. This sux!!!!!!


Thanks for reading! (:

1:27pm 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.