11:21am Vaginoplasty Anniversary

So it's been a year since my Vaginoplasty, yes!

Me with my HRT baggie.

Also my $266 from Swiss Colony came in earlier today, as well as $50 something from ManyVids one of the platforms I post on.

The $50 something from MV was short lived because most of it was deducted by my WiFi bill, which isn't too bad because I need the wifi to post more stuff, so that's actually kind of bad-azz that my body paid for the internet.

Anyway, I had like $266 still, so I put $199 into LoneStarCasino and $19 into Yay Casino.

LoneStarCasino gave me a $30 credit earlier, and their email still called me "brother" even though I corrected them that it was "sister" last time, but I still appreciated the customer service nonetheless.

I also had a $199 coin pack worth $300.

I played Plinko since it was low volatility and easy return.

I eventually withdrew like $300 something.

The $19 pack worth $40 on Yay casino, I worked that up to $50, enough for a withdrawal, but I wanted more and ended up losing it all.

I then cancled my LoneStarCasino redemption to win it back, I reached $350, but lost some, then I reached $440, but lost some as well, pretty brutally.

But then I won some back and I settled on a redemption of $514.34. I'll let this one go to the bank this time.

Also, speaking of bank. CashApp automatically took it's Loan repayments back from Sam's Club and the Gas Station.

I wasn't ready for those loan repayments, so that took like $35 from me. That's enough reason why I tried to mske more money off of my $300 something redemption.

Also, I brought Pepto Bismol earlier toddy via instacart which cost me $16 something, it was well worth the price though because I needed it for my 2nd eldest sis, her stomach was hurting.

I'm very pleased that
 I was able to get that for her.

Also, I was doing a survey worth $65 dollars earlier today by Listen Labs on Userinterviews, because I qualified for it and I answered all the questions and I made it to the 3rd interview stage.

On the 3rd interview, it disqualified me as soon as I pressed next.

That was so insulting.

After that $65 survey loss, that pushed me to try and make more money, so I cancled my $400 redemption and pushed it up to like $514.34.

That was pretty lucky because I already lost $40 off of it after canceling the $440 redemption.

It was a good rebound because I was down very much eventually and had only $250 in my redemption queue because I was playing with $100 I took from a $350 redemption.

All the same redemption, I'm just keep canceling it and trying to build it up.

I'll keep it at $514.34 for now, then maybe buy another pack with a significant bonus like $100 extra, then repeat until I pay off alk those disgusting loans.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

11:21am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.