11:15am Depression

My $92 laptop payment was due, and I've already lost like $4.99 at Americanluck and .99 cents at Modo casino yesterday.

Lonestarcasino, I asked them for compensation after losing the $300 for $200 pack, they gave $30.

I couldn't get extra time on my Laptop payment via Zip because I've already extended it.

I went to Winbonanza and played the free daily $1 and won $30 something, then played it down to like $16 until winning up to $96, then eventually up to $112 until I played Ocean King Jackpot on $0.05 and $0.10 bets, which lead me to a balance of $0.01 cent.

Now I feel absolutely wrecked and extremely depressed, because there goes my hope.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.