10:57am
I was watching YouTube on TV with my younger siblings, and my youngest played a TLC YouTube video of I am Jazz with the Facebook Live stream clip.
I was like, wait I need to get my phone I haven't seen this one before.
Then when I returned, my sib was like, have you seen this one?
And it was one with a car wash to raise money for hormones.
I was like, I haven't seen this one before.
Then they got $50, then I looked at my phone and I too received $50. That was so funny.
I told my siblings, and they laughed. My 2nd youngest was like, did it transfer to you?
I was like, yes (:
The show reminded me to take my hormones and stuff. I haven't seen I am Jazz on the TV for a while, so it was cool to see that show again, even if it was just a clip.
We watched some more videos, like the music video, "All the things you said running through my head".
I thanked them for the videos.
Anyway, thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment