10:49am Distress
I woke up at 6 something am to complete a live survey that was a little over 75 minutes long. It was fun and it was about artwork.
I received a $30 incentive. I wanted it to grow to at least $50, so I went to Baba Casino which had a $50 for $24.99 deal.
I played with the $50 and lost it badly, but I eventually got up to like $80 something, but I had to get up to $100 to redeem cash. I went down to $70, $60, $50, $20s and back up to $50s then back down to $20s, $10s and eventually $0.04 cents.
I blame the fact that a lot of the good slots are unavailable now due to new regional restrictions, so I was left with really bad slot providers such as Booming Games, Spinomenal and Runy Play, which left me with a balance of like $0.
This has definitely upset me, now I only have a balance of $5.01 out of my $30 gift card.
I'm so stressed right now, I wanted to start the day off strong, now it's falling apart, and I need to go and start work at 1pm on top of all that.
It's just three hours of work today, so after taxes, I'm looking at getting maybe $35 dollars?
This sickens me, why can't I just be wealthy?
Anyway, Thanks for reading.
I put my last $5 into a $4.99 pack at SportZino
I manged to get it up to like $17 something with the game For the Realm, but then lost it to like $10 something.
I went over to Iconic 21 Live Roulette and I lost horribly. Like the only time I didn't place a bet on 6, my gut told me that if it lands on 6, then this is fake.
The ball ended up landing 6. I was like furious in my mind. I could have won like $16 dollars.
Anyway, I lost all my money.
I feel so sad now.
Comments
Post a Comment