10:21pm sadness

I stayed up extra late to do some surveys, I got accepted and rejected by so many of them. The one that was giving me problems from earlier finally worked out tonight and I was rewarded about $45 after about an hour of talking to an AI about my collecting experiences.

I wanted to double my money so I made a $34.99 deposit into DexyPlay for a $70 pack.

This casino was absolutely awful, dead spins galore and when I tried to play the live roulette before trying the slots out, it wouldn't let me play with my deposit bonus, real shady.

I eventually lost the $70 because the slots drained me.

I then took my last $9.99 and put it into King Prize casino for the $20 pack. I lost that too.

It's like they turned off the returns on these casinos. Why is the RTP so bad?

I hate, hate, hate, this!

I'm so mad at myself, I wasted so much time earning that money, hours! And now it's gone within minutes, I hate those Casinos! I even watched a documentary on gambling addiction while taking my surveys tonight.

Gosh, I should just di..... Wait a minute, I need to keep trying, I can't give up on life just yet.

Anyway, if y'all find yourself in a similar situation, please call 988.

Thank you.

But seriously, all theses losses in a row is making me out looking like a gambling addict, I simply want my bloody money back!!!

I worked so hard for this stuff, and all this stress is literally killing me!

I can't get out of this cycle, because I'm not leaving my money behind, I need it back, I need it back, I need it back!

Please I need it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.