Transactionz

1:37am


So earlier in the day after giving my farther about $20 in money, he called about half an hour later requesting $300-$200 for his hotel stay. 

I had $200 something in cash left that I've saved, so my 2nd youngest sister and I walked to the ATM at the bank branch to deposit the $200 into the machine.

I was amazed that the physical money appeared in my account within seconds. 

I then transferred the $200 in money to my Daddy. He said that he'll pay me back.

So once again, I was somewhat broke, I felt that I've lost so much financial progress, but I was still happy to help out my Daddy again.

Also, that afternoon I went and ate at a Chinese food restaurant with my younger siblings, it was so fun and something new to do. It was only like $18 something for the dinner, I think I had a bit of an allergy reaction in my throat after eating the General Tos Chicken, which is funny because before eating the chicken I've already asked about specific allergens in the Chicken and they denied it, so I thought it was safe, lol I was wrong. 



It was worth the itchy throat, though, the dinner was pretty good and tasted nostalgic of classic Chinese food.


Also, earlier I've kept thinking,

the $734 in my fortunate coins account, I couldn't stop thinking of it. I had to make more money.

This making more money mindset lead to some very heavy losses, I was eventually down to like $300 something after hours of play and loss chasing.

I finished the night with desperate $4.50 spins on the For the Realm Deluxe, it was worth the gamble because I won over $880, and then I soon submitted a withdrawal of $1,255.98. I feel much less depressed now, and now I can finally get some sleep.
Thanks for reading!

1:53am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.