Spinal Pain
So I was waiting in line at Walmart customer service to try and get back the black trash bags that we forgot after checking out a few days.
There was a long line at the customer service, a customer was heading towards the line, so I backed up, but then I walked my back into a cash register counter which really hurt my spine.
That happened like an hour or two ago, but mu back is still in lots of pain.
Also, fortunately my 2nd youngest sis and I were able to get a complimentary pack of black garbage bags since the service desk wasn't able to locate the missing bags, so we thanked the Walmart person.
My spine feels like it was shot with a bullet, probably some of the worst pain I've felt in a while.
But, I'm glad that I was able to make way for the customer coming through.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment