Shopping and Bleeding

The transphobia has been getting to me a lot, I've been experiencing poor appetite and paranoia. 

I was shaving my left armpit with an electric razer and then I noticed that the whole area was bloody.

Also,

Earlier, I was eating a tiny sandwich and stuff, but I became overwhelmed and spit some out and called it quits on the rest of that sandwich, lol. Anyway, y'all Transphobes
gotta stop misgendering me. 🤦🏽‍♀️ It's really bothering me, especially after all I've been through, but I forgive y'all nevertheless.

Yesterday, I was called a gentleman at JCPenny salon, so that upset me, I ultimately didn't buy their services there.

Then today my Daddy called to let me know that he was paid and he's going to repay me the $220 I gave him last week or so, plus an extra $20. I super appreciated that.

His bank confirmation code had 666, which was funny because I was just thinking of how I'm an evil trans girl.

So now I'm micro rich again, so I buy haircare supplies, and cleaning supplies and various groceries. I was shopping with my brother.

I also brought hair straighter earlier today before my Farther paid me back, so it was just the straightener and a McDonald's value bundle of a biscuit chicken with hash brow and black coffee. I struggled to eat that.

And my Wendy's sandwich of similar small size and a jr. Fries, I spit a lot of that out.

I'm becoming balloon-mimic, or something.

[Call 988 if you're going through a similar struggle.]

My brother's T-mobile boss to which he was employed to the other day offered to pay the electricity bill for us, so that was so awesome of her to do. Now we can finally have electricity fully restored to the house after about 2 weeks of cold showers and a warm fridge.

You know, I'm proud of my elder siblings finally getting employment. I feel so happy for them, they tried for a while.

Anyway, with the new hair supplies, I feel more confident. The extra $20 my Daddy paid back to me came in handy because the supplies came to $18.78.

Also at the Publix grocery store a fan walked up to me and we took a selfie, that was so awesome and slay and made my day!

Also at Publix the pharmacy tech liked my outfit, so that was slay as well ♡




Thanks for reading!

#transgirl
#gothgirl
#transwoman
#cosplay
#jcpenny 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.