Scar on Neck

👁 Found out that there's a scar on my neck, I feel so disappointed. Its a small scar, but my body dysphoria makes it 100x times larger than it actually is.

Luckily I get to speak with my therapist today.

Hopefully my scar goes away soon. I noticed that my neck was bl3eding yesterday or so after an electric razor accident, I hoped that it was just bl0od from another area that just dripped down to my neck. But, it looks like I was wrong. I mean, I guess having a scar on my neck does fit my edgy style and its not the first scar on my neck.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.