Pokèmon collecting x Notary Journey

I ordered a couple of Japanese Pokémon cards after I filled out a screener survey regarding Japanese Pokémon cards.



I can't believe that I won the trans fox girl  Pokémon, yes! 🩷🤍🩵
Oh yes, and earlier I received $500 from a different survey project that involved Animation and stuff, I thought a few weeks ago that I was kicked out of that survey, but it turns out that I was just disqualified from a different one. So yes, that project was super fun!

Also, a few days ago my Daddy helped my big brother trade in his phone at Verizon, and also my Daddy helped me with the i9 notary for my employment at Swiss Colony. It didn't work out, the staff couldn't do notary via my laptop for security reasons. This happened at UPS and Truist. 

However, right now, I was able to go on Fiverr and I got my notary done remotely for only about $29+ dollars.

Truly a miracle because I've had this notary problem all month long and the deadline was in 3 days.

So the lady online that helped me with signing my notary has truly been a blessing.

Anyway,

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swanson Ovarian Glandular WARNING! 9 Months on Bovine Ovary Transgender M2F Trans Feminization Review

Nearly killed myself a couple of days ago by attempting self-castration, again.

TransFeminine Failed DIY Castration Attempt Elastrator Fail.