I'm Sailor Moon
I'm Sailor Moon!
At Walmart I was getting a phone case for my eldest sister, and the Walmart tech asked, "can I help you miss?".
So I was like, yes thank you.
They complimented my outfit, they said "I like your dress, you just need a crystal gem, then you'll be Sailor Moon".
I laughed and thanked them, as I blushed because I love Sailor Moon and I always wanted to look like her.
The Walmart tech said, "it's difficult to find friends here, especially with (they show me their rainbow band)".
I resonate, and I mention yes, especially on Facebook (as I think about all the phobic trolls on that platform).
The tech agrees, then tells me about how people will pretend to be your friend at first, only to be mean to you in the end.
I agreed with that, as I've experienced that so many times before.
Amyway, the tech opens the phone case vault and my sister picks her phone case.
I later buy a $2.50 dollar blanket for my gaming chair for extra comfort. I'm not sure if I'd use it tonight though because it is already so, so hot tonight.
Also, my farther and us met together earlier and we went to Starbucks and Verizon to get my older sisters phones traded in for better ones because they were broken phones and not suitable for work.
It was fun today, the highlight of the night was being called Sailor Moon. I also saw Sailor Moon in my Google news later that day, so it's definitely a sign that I am Sailor Moon.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
Post a Comment